top of page
web 10.jpg

Safety Information


  • La Cera flamma Candles are made with 100% natural soy wax.

  • Candles are extremely special, and they have a memory.

  • Allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough “melt pool” and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.

  • Initial burning of candle should be approximately 1 hour per 2,5 cm of candle diameter.

  • Trim the wick to 0.5cm each time before burning. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle. Also if wick develops a mushroom carbo tip, extinguish the candle.

  • If the candle burns one-sided, you may gently push over the burning wick to the side. Do not bend a cooled down wick – it may break.

  • Never leave a candle burning unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.

  • Always put candles on a heat-resistant or a non-flammable base.

  • Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.

  • Do not burn candles in a draft.

  • Place burning candles at least 10 cm apart from one another

  • Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.

  • Never move a burning candle. Allow the candle to cool and solidify before moving. The candle container and wax can become extremely hot when in use.

  • Never extinguish candles with water.

  • Never use a candle as a night light.





  • After carefully reading the safety information, unscrew the cap of the bottle.

  • Insert the reeds into the bottle making sure they are spread evenly.

  • The reeds will act like a wick, drawing the scent up into the air and your room.

  • Ensure the diffuser is placed on a stable surface to prevent spillage. Avoid placing on polished, painted plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment as accidental spillage may cause damage to some surfaces.

  • Contains flammable liquid, keep away from heat

  • Do not light the diffuser reeds or ingest liquid.

  • Place your diffuser out of the reach of children and pets. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using.

  • Do not put near mouth or swallow

bottom of page